Many customers in the health industry use a visitor management system, from Aged Care to major hospitals the needs are similar despite the size difference in the locations and the number of locations, managing the presence and compliance of contractors as well as managing the issuance of items that you expect to be returned like keys and access cards is paramount. Every customer before they move to an electronic visitor management system is already collecting all of the information but it is all manual and sits in a filing cabinet or in an electronic folder with no connection to the contractor when they sign in and out.
Imagine being able to check the compliance of your contractor automatically every time they signed in…
Imagine if we presented you with an alert at the exact time the breach of compliance occurred. how good would that be?. Another common request is evacuation, the need to know who is on site in an evacuation is very important for Health customers.
A specialty here is managing the presence and compliance of contractors across multiple locations, getting all the contractor data in one central database giving global visibility across all locations including company insurances, contractor inductions and qualifications.
Gold Coast Private Hospital & Tweed Day Surgery
Healthscope is a leading private healthcare provider with 45 medical hospitals and 48 medical centres across Australia. They currently use the Visitor Management software at these 2 facilities in Brisbane.
How Visitor Management Helped?
- Value for money. When compared to other software it’s very well priced.
- No monthly support costs, it’s all included in the annual fee.
- Frequent releases, product development and enhancements.
- Ability to set and forget, giving peace of mind that triggers will alert to non-compliance, non-registered contractors on-site and when an induction or insurance needs to be renewed.
- Offered safety and security for our sites and for our contractors.
- Correct invoicing from contractors as we can now see how long that were on-site and pick up any discrepancies.
- We now send inductions to contractors prior to coming on-site as most have smart phones and can complete them before site arrival. It’s a win-win for both Healthscope and its contractors.