Initially, when a visitor management solution is set up it is common to get employee data into the system through third-party systems. the initial reasons include
- The employee needs access to the data set.
- The employee needs to receive messages when a visitor signs in.
- The employee needs to receive messages when a contractor signs in.
- The employee needs to receive messages regarding compliance breaches.
- The employee needs to be included in an evacuation report.
To get employees into the data set you can
- Add employees manually with spreadsheet import.
- Connect with Powershell AD.
- Connect with Azzure AD/Office 365.
- You can also HTTP PUT text/csv, application json or application/xml through the secure HTTPS endpoint.
There are other less common ways to get employee data into the visitor management system, the most common of these being integrations.
- Integrations with Access control solutions
- Integrations with employee timekeeping or scheduling systems like Deputy
For more information call 1300 800 077
started with us?
USA Canada: +1 (332) 3305-019
World Wide: +612 8188 1335