Globally now searches for QR code has increased around 400% since the beginning of COVID. Some governments like in Australia has made the use of capturing data through a QR code mandatory to assist contact traces.
So now when a person comes into your business the Government is collecting data about your visitors including name and mobile phone number
10 years before COVID visitor management systems were electronically collecting data on people visiting your location. Visitor management systems do so much more though…..and YOU get to keep the data
Government data collection
- mobile number
- YOU do not get access to the data, the data goes to the Government.
Visitor Management System data collection
- Collects name
- Collects company name
- Collects mobile phone number
- YOU get to keep the data!
- Sends a message to the host (employee) to say the visitor has arrived
- Allows pre-registration of visitors for a faster sign-in process
- Helps visitors understand the site rules with a short induction
- Manage access control card issued
- Outstanding simple reports
- Evacuation management
We are now assisting customers to do both, collect data for the Government where this data is mandatory and also collect the data for the business.
- Easily set up the Government QR code as part of the normal visitor management sign-in process through a touch screen kiosk
- Easily set up a single QR code poster to include the Government QR code and the Visitor Management System QR code