Increasing security, compliance and collecting people presence data has never been more important.
With the increased demand to capturing the presence of everyone attending an event, entering a building, facility or organisation, comes with it an influx of web-based visitor management software solutions available in the market today.
Here is a quick guide to help you analyse and navigate this market;
- Is it reliable and secure? – Look for GDPR compliance, ISO27001 accreditation, data stored locally.
- How long have they been around? Who is the existing customer base? – A well established company will have customers across a variety of industries and multiple countries.
- What are your hardware options? – Many solutions are iPad Apps only. Look for compatibility with a range of hardware ie. PC, Touchscreen PC, Windows Tablet and iPad.
- Look for multi-language options – Greet guests in their native language.
- Is it cloud based? – no downloads and instant free updates.
- Hidden costs – do they price on features and modules? – The ideal solution will include most add-on features at no extra costs.
- Is there touchless options? – QR code options/posters, mobile app to sign in employees/contractors.
- Features you would expect – custom screening questions, badge pass printing, photo capture, signature capture, arrival notification to the host, reporting.
- Check the inclusion of emergency and evacuation management.
- Integrations included – Will you need; AD Sync, Calendars, Webhooks, access control including Brivo, API, Deputy, OneLogin Sync, Alcolizer, SCORM Cloud.
- Compliance – the ability to manage employee/contractor qualifications and inductions – build, store and expiry notifications.
Let’s have a chat and help you find the right solutions for the needs of your organisation.
Call now on 1300 800 077 or book in a demonstration below.