As lockdowns around the country begin to ease we are seeing companies getting ready to welcome employees and visitors back to the work place. There are certainly some new challengers to face that will include improving safety procedures, maintaining strict personal hygiene and physical distancing policies.
Implementing new safety procedure may include;
- Registering your workplace as a COVID Safe Business with your State
- Allowing for flexible work arrangements – staggered shifts, reduce peak periods
- Excluding staff and visitors that are unwell
- Educating staff of your new and improved safety protocols prior to their return to the office
- Contactless sign in register for everyone entering for contact tracing
- Staff and visitors to complete daily Covid-19 related questionnaires
- Temperature checks on arrivalSolution – using Visitor Management System you can; set up contactless QR code sign in with daily questionnaires completed on the visitors own mobile that can identify people at risk and deny access with immediate alerts activated.
Implement hygiene and cleaning practices;
- Provide hand sanitiser throughout the workplace
- Clean workstations regularly
- Wear masks
- Contactless sign in register for visitors and/or employees
Apply to physical distancing rules;
- Control the number of employees and guests onsite at the one time
- Contactless deliveries using a self serve kiosk
- Employees sign in with their own mobile phone using QR codes or an employee mobile app
For more information on how implementing a Visitor Management System would assist you in safely welcoming back employees or visitors;
Call 1300 800 077
Use the below tabs and book in a free online demonstration or start your own free 30 day trial today!