We are surrounded by touchless technology. It is around us every day. We may not even be aware of it a conscious level. It’s just there.
Touchless water faucets and touchless hand dryers in public toilets, touchless car washing, and touchless payments at the local store are obvious examples. More recently gesturing control technology is driving touchless user interfaces for volume control, lights, and many other Internet of Things (IoT) enabled devices. But what about touchless visitor sign-in, touchless contractor sign-in, and touchless employee attendance?
Using an electronic Visitor Management System you can simply switch your kiosk to touchless mode for a hygienic sign-in and sign-out option. Visitors, contractors and employees can simply scan the QR code displayed on the kiosk using their phone camera and complete the sign in process on their smartphone.
A Secure Solution
- QR codes refresh immediately after each use
- Guests must begin signing in within five minutes if scanning the code
- Guests have one hour to complete the sign in before the page expires
- Once signed in, guests can only access the sign out page
- The sign out page expires after 24 hours
- ISO;27001 certified
It has never been more important than it is now to implement a touchless sign in and sign out process for your visitors, contractors and employees safety and security.
Key Pandemic Features include;
- Customised screening questions
- Deny access instant alerts
- Signed NDA’s
- Set max occupancy rules and alerts
- Notify pre-registered visitors of new screening process
- Reporting for contact tracing
- Gain visibility of employees on-site, off-site or working remotely
For more information call us now or book in a free online demonstration
1300 800 077