As the new restrictions have been released by our governing departments, many businesses have been forced to close down or work remotely however, there are still many industries that continue to operate and will remain in operation throughout this time.
5 main industries include;
- Health Care – Hospitals, Aged-Care etc
- Manufacturing & Agricultural
- Essential Retail – Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Service Stations etc
Their day to day processes may have changed and some have even completely changed their core focuses. Who would’ve thought our favourite gin distilleries would now be producing hand sanitising products too!
As business continues so does the need to increase safety procedures such as the following;
- Highlight the need for hand-sanitising and/or hand washing to everyone, everyday
- Notify pre-registered visitors of new screening processes
- Customise the sign in process to identify at risk visitors, contractors or employees
- Be notified when a visitor is high risk and STOP them from entering or working
- Touchless sign in/out process for contractors and employees using a mobile phone application
If you are fortunate enough to be involved in one of these industries still in operation and need assistance in managing employees, contractors and/or visitors during COVID-19 please contact Visitor Management Systems or book in a free online demonstration below
Call us on : 1300 800 077