Chamberlain Australia provide garage doors & fittings to customers all over Australia including through Bunnings. Em initially called after they saw WhosOnLocation at another location and wanted to replace the manual process currently in place that included a short powerpoint induction manually provided to visitors and contractors. Employees from other Chamberlain locations also had to sign in their presence on site when they arrived each visit.
Replacing a manual system like this with multiple components including employee sign in and sign out is made easy with a centralised visitor management software solution. The manual power point induction is now built into the visitor kiosk, staff no longer need to manually keep track of who has and who has not completed the induction. The self serve visitor kiosk with built in visitor induction now manages the initial induction and also the renewal of the induction in the future.
After implementing the electronic visitor management system with visitor self serve kiosk to replace the manual systems that were in place we asked a few questions about how the software is going….
- How has WhosOnLocation assisted you in your business?
- Getting away from the paper based sign in and sign out system. Having the Ipad kiosk has made our business a bit more professional. Makes a good impression.
- How has WhosOnLocation assisted you with your Visitor and contractor management?
- Easier to sign in VIP guests and group visitors without having to line up. Pre-registering visitors is a huge help.
- I have yet to get Contractor Management on board, right now just getting used to Visitor Management side of things.
- Have yet to trial evacuation management system. We have a fire drill in the coming weeks so will see how that goes.
- What do you like most about WhosOnLocation?
- Friendly support staff. I do feel embarrassed sometimes calling for technical support.
- User friendly app.
- Helpdesk is a great tool