Safety and security starts with knowing who’s on-site.
Is your school still using a manual paper sign-in system for visitors, casual staff, volunteers and contractors?
First impressions count…. and with an automated sign-in system you can customise and brand your sign-in kiosk by using multiple images and/or a logo on a rotation. It’s simple enough to change your images for a special event or festive season.
Many schools have already made the move from manual paper sign books, not only because it is quicker and easier, saving time and money but because of the security of knowing who and why visitors are entering school and if they are permitted.
A visitor label pass is a simple and visual way to know that a visitor has been checked in and compliant with your schools policies as set up in the sign in kiosk.
By signing in a visitor you will get to know the follow;
- Full name, where they are from and who they are visiting (minimum requirement)
- Your visitor has completed and agreed to any location induction you have set up
- Any contractors – completed inductions with licences and insurances up to date
Why do you benefit from knowing this;
- You can accurately report with real-time data who is on the premises in the event of an evacuation
- Security of only permitting those on-site that are compliant – up to date working with children checks, qualifications etc
Beyond safety there are many other features within the system to make your school run more efficiently such as the ‘Asset Management’ module, where you can manage any item that is lent out and due back for example; keys, iPads, projectors etc
For more information on Visitor Management for schools call Time & People on 1300 800 077